I don’t care much for the social aspect of Pinterest and I never search for images within the site itself. But I love it for organizing my favorite images from around the web. I’ve been particularly interested in home design and art photography as of late, in addition to personal style inspiration photos.
sources: graphic shirt and dress/kendi everyday/coffee bar/mountaintop wedding/living room/unconventional needle art/ballerina project
- I enjoy discovering style inspiration images that align with what I already have in my closet. I wore an outfit similar to this Monday and plan on doing so again with a vintage dress I still need to alter. My personal style is all about casual polish.
- That Leah Goren cat print is everywhere. I’m glad to have the same name as the cat-obsessed artist and print maker.
- I think I could just fit a coffee bar in my tiny kitchen. If I end up purchasing an espresso machine and a proper grinder, I’ll practically need one.
- Mountains + wedding = perfection
- I like every component of that little sitting area: the eclectic, simple frames; the chair and throw; and the industrial lamp are design elements that would easily fit into my current living space.
- I saw needle art all the time when I worked at a craft store. Company wide, it was the single most framed item. And I never liked any of it. But this woman gets it. She’s manages to make needle art very cool.
- I am always intrigued by beauty among broken things. I love the juxtaposition of grace and elegance with grunge and utility in this Ballerina Project photograph.