Before the month is over, I intend to enjoy:
- Making use of my scarf collection
- Comfy cardigans and flattering jeans worn out in the lovely, mildly cool weather
- The printed tees I’ve added to my wardrobe lately
- My gray, second-hand Minnetonka moccasins
- Crossbody Vera Bradley bags, perfect for adventures
- Old school Madeline L’Engle books and literature on Christian Feminism
- My ballet classes; I wish I could go more than once a week
- Hot chocolate and mochas
- The colorful fall landscape along Skyline Drive
2 thoughts on “october moodboard”
I LOVE Skyline Drive! I went there once many many years ago. I don’t remember where it is. Is it near you?
yeah! it’s about 15-20 minutes away from here.