The weather was blindingly cold today (that will make sense to you if you had to walk outside facing the wind for any length of time), so I felt no desire to venture out once my shift at work ended. Instead, I’m sipping my second cup of Oolong tea and enjoying some quality time with pinterest while Daniel reads excerpts of his school reading to me.
- A little house with a yellow door
- Eley Kishimoto for Clarks Desert Boots
- Leather jacket and polka dots (no link available)
- Shallow dof + storefront + love
- Swedish design is so in right now
- I want to stay in that house for awhile
- American Eagle Tie-Dye Denim Corset Dress