Today was all about relaxation (and bluegrass and pest control, but more on that later, maybe). I had the day off, which was awesome since I experienced unexplained nausea yesterday evening.
I did a little online window shopping via polyvore. These items would be great late summer/early fall updates to my wardrobe.
- Sheer plaid shirt: I saw one like it at Target the other day and really like the idea. I’m into layering button downs over dresses.
- Hi-lo hem knit shirt: I love knits.
- Classic striped sweatshirt: As much as I’d like to think I am risk taker when it comes to personal style, I love classic silhouettes, comfy knits, and stripes.
- Tapestry-inspired dress: it looks rich, but it’s still in a light weight fabric.
- Enamel animal necklace: simple, whimsical, easy to wear.
- Color block dress: I’m been into yellow lately. I like the shape of this dress. I think it’d suit my pear-shaped frame (I think “dew drop” is supposed to be the new, more flattering description).
- Big, cozy cardigan: I love cardigans, the more like a blanket, the better.
- High waist, stretch jeans: these are hard to find in an affordable price range. I really just want to live in jeggings and the higher waist suits my body type better.
- Polka dot skirt: I already have a polka dot skirt, but this navy one is classy.
- A-line skirt: I like the vintage, 1940s look.
- Oxford boots: Lace up boots are my favorite. I think I need some in dark brown.
- Floral sandals: these have nothing to do with colder weather, but I have some similar ones from Target and love the style.
- Gray flats: I like the streamlined look of these and the little bow.