I have been inexplicably crabby this week. I’m tired – of what I don’t know. Just unhappy, feeling stuck, getting down on myself for not having better hair, reading better literature, making better food, taking more photos, etc.
During weeks like these, I especially need to recall the good things.
- I got another raise at work.
- After two weeks of heightened customer traffic through the shop, I finally feel at ease making multiple drinks in a small amount of time.
- The mattress pad I bought through Groupon arrived and I cleaned all the bedding, so now we have a cushy, clean bed in which to sleep.
- I finished reading the book, Camilla, by Madeline L’Engle.
- The landscape is alive with vibrant, warm, falling leaves.
- The weather has been perfect.
- I found a vintage, handmade ceramic plate at the thrift store today to complete the living room decor.
- I have a car in working condition.
- I have really enjoyed planning outfits and getting dressed lately.
- I made Pumpkin Cake.
- I have a day off to do whatever I please.
How is your week going? What are you thankful for?