I’ve been manic for the past few days. I have this sudden urge to do, make, complete. But it feels unhealthy, because I’m never satisfied and I’m always on edge. Perhaps starting up a Monthly Goals post series will redirect my activity to something a bit more satisfying.
- List items for Platinum & Rust every week.
- Go to Carter Mountain Orchard.
- Visit Skyline Drive and take lots of photos.
- Find a nice candle and burn it often.
- Finish painting bookshelves and get the library back in order.
- Watch Hocus Pocus while eating homemade popcorn.
- Cut my bangs.
What are your goals this month?