- I love the composition and timeliness of this photograph by Elizabeth Messina for The Huffington Post.
- Stripes and polka dots in fall colors appeal to me.
- Inspired by Downton Abbey’s Season 3 wardrobe.
- I’ve seen a few building projects that use unfinished crates from Michael’s, but this is one I might actually do.
- The setting of this image makes very little sense, but I like the outfit and the stacks of books.
- A photo by Paper Crowns, a Charlottesville blogger!
It’s almost time to write a four months in Charlottesville post. Isn’t it weird that it’s practically December?