- I love the composition and timeliness of this photograph by Elizabeth Messina for The Huffington Post.
- Stripes and polka dots in fall colors appeal to me.
- Inspired by Downton Abbey’s Season 3 wardrobe.
- I’ve seen a few building projects that use unfinished crates from Michael’s, but this is one I might actually do.
- The setting of this image makes very little sense, but I like the outfit and the stacks of books.
- A photo by Paper Crowns, a Charlottesville blogger!
It’s almost time to write a four months in Charlottesville post. Isn’t it weird that it’s practically December?
I have a lot of decorating ideas and very little motivation at the moment. I thought that making a (public) list of my aspirations would help me get started.
Make 2 16×20 photo transfers on canvas.
Stretch bird fabric on 16×20 canvas.
Make 3-4 pillow cases from butterfly and chevron fabrics.
Paint plastic toiletry trays yellow and gray-blue.
- Locate inexpensive 3×5 area rug.
Finish assembling bookshelves.
- Paint all furniture a uniform shade.
- Find inexpensive ottoman.
Organize books by subject.
Remove dye from towels and re-dye charcoal gray. – oops! they turned out gray-blue
- Assemble trinkets on window sill.